This is your life, are you who you want to be?
Are you exhausted from trying to control your own (and other's) life?
I am.
And today I learnt once again that this is not how its meant to be. We get to live our lives yes, but there's a bigger force at work who know what is going on. We are not meant to control every single trajectory. Look around you, there are people who gone vegan thinking they will be healthy for as long as they could, keep cancer free, smoke free, alcohol free, but the next thing you know, you heard they've got lung cancer, stomach cancer and the likes. There are simply so much that are out of our control!
I acknowledged it now. I wouldn't say from now on, I am going to live my life with resignation and helplessness, rather I will live it liberated. The key is knowing that all you need to do is to focus on giving your best, and all else will be given. Roll with what life has to offer, where life want to place you. Sure, you can appeal for a change, you can requests, you can beg even! After that, if all else fail, move on. Have fun anyway, plan a good lesson, do your best even if everyone else is evaluating you.
The beauty of this is when you know doing your best is enough, and if its not enough by the world's standard (Which is of course, as subjective and unpredictable as anything in the world), know that its ok! If your best here is not enough, then perhaps this is not the best place to be.
Let it go, find another pasture, go with courage and faith. Go, without fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment