Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Week thus far

I can't describe how it has been for me, it had been overwhelming. If I were to narrow down some of the emotions and experience I'm feeling, I would say excited, full of anticipation, and extremely invigorating. That is what teaching is to me.
Of course, it has only been a week. I am still really thankful for this path which God has brought me to. He had really held my hand and pointed me this way and I want to do my best for Him, no matter what everyone might say or however certain thing might threaten to tear your passion into shreds.

I am not sure what the future now holds for me. I personally have some will of my own, but it is in this precarious and uncertain situation that I learn how "yet not my will, but yours" Luke 22:42.
No matter how hard it is to tear myself away from here, I'll believe that in everywhere your purpose will be lived out through me somehow. God, just guide me along, and ease me into your will somehow, I would really hate to see blood or tears shed along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment